Thursday, March 30, 2006

Today I just had 4 kids to take care of. Chloe,Owen,Kyla and Kaydi. Kaydi started digging in my cabinets today. She doesn't like you to take her away from her mission.She gets real upset but she soon goes on another mission that I have to rescue her from. When I was changing Kaydi this afternoon,Owen decided he wanted to climb over her. I took him off but he'd turn around and come right back.
Chloe and Kyla pretended to go shopping. They asked Kayne and I if we needed anything. They brought back whatever Kayne wanted. I didn't hear what he told them he needed. I told them I didn't need anything at Wal-Mart but I did need to mail something and I wasn't sure how much it would cost. Chloe said not to worry she had a credit card. She came back and said it cost 5.00. Their moms gave them some credit cards.(The ones you get when they want to apply for one.) I told them not to put too much on the card so they could pay the bill when it comes in. Chloe said she knows that and she pays her bills when they come in. Kyla said me too. They act so serious when they say these things so you try not to laugh at them. Who knows those two may become actresses!!

I had a call last night from R.., Cajun Tigers' best friend B..'s wife, to ask if I could babysit for them when she goes back to work,in August. Also someone called me today to see if I could take care of their little boy. I'm so glad because I'll be losing a few kids soon. God works in mysterious ways sometimes. Ever since I started babysitting,whenever I would lose some, I would get some more. I don't advertise,its just by people I babysat for giving my name to others.

B..,if you didn't read my comment on the other blog, I said thanks and you're welcome. I sure do miss those days. Now that I might be taking care of your little boy, at least I'll get to see you'll more.
The end of the month already. Time seems to go by faster as you get older. It 's going to be four years in August that I've been babysitting. I will miss Kyla next year, when she goes to school full time in Raceland and I won't be having Kaydi either,Jamie, (their mom) told me today so I'll miss her to.I'll still see them for our family get togethers and visits. I'm glad Chloe isn't going to school for at least another year and a half.

This weekend we(dad and I) are going do some work at my Paran Bucks house. Now that he and Aunt Gee are living in grandpas' house,they tore down the rest of the patio that wasn't damaged by the storm and will build a new room.That will keep us busy every weekend for awhile.

2 comments:

Cajun Tiger said...

That's so cool that you get to babysit Phil and Brian's kids. Hopefully being they are your "kids" as well that helps with me not having any grandkids yet =)

Cajun Tiger said...

the Comeaux Hotel...haven't heard that in awhile...ah the memories =)