Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Busy Week

I had something every night for Holy Week besides my normal daily babysitting etc. Holy Monday our Choir sang for our Living Way of the Cross. Other people in our church played the parts of the key characters. Holy Tues. and Holy Wed. we had practice for Holy Thurs.,Good Fri. and Holy Sat. We sang at St. Marys' in Raceland for Thurs. and Sat. In Lockport for Good Friday. I also went to mass Tues. and Wed. morning. It was quite an expierence to be able to do this. It gave me a sense of great inner peace. No one must forget what Jesus did for us.
Good Friday we went to the Passion Play put on by the Victory Life church. It was awesome. Everytime we go they change it a little. We wanted to bring Chloe but Laine thought she was too young, maybe so. There were many little ones there but they may not have really understood what was going on.


Good Friday dad and I went to Miss. to get his tractor. We left about 6:00 and got back about 1:30 in time for me get ready for church. Then Sat. I went with some other women to Miss. again.We left about 7:00 and got back around 3:30. Holy Sat. mass wasn't until 8:00.that night. We went to a meeting for a skin care seminar. It's called Aloette. Laine had a party one Sat. so I deceided to maybe try to become a consultant to earn more money. I don't have as many kids to babysit for so I figure that I could try this and work around my babysitting. I hope it works out. There are alot of women that are earning more than they do with a full time job. One of them (Tamaira) guit teaching school to go full time in this. Full time is just 15 hours a week.It is a good product being Alovera is the main ingredient. It doesn't have any harash chemicals and uses natural ingredients.

Easter Sunday we went to mass and dad barbqued.Shawn,Dawn,Laine and their families came.We had a nice day. The littles ones had a egg hunt. I made a mistake and put chocolate in the eggs and it turned out to be hot so the candy melted.
Like usual we had alot of leftovers even after everyone brought some home for
supper.
Aunt Gee and Uncle Buck came for supper.

So as you see I had a very busy week but it was worth every minute.

1 comment:

Cajun Tiger said...

I can't believe ya'll didn't have a crawfish boil on Friday...I was hoping to live vicariously through ya'll =)